- MASHIRO has more than 70 years of tradition in the manufacture of professional kitchen knives.
- Hattori was established in 1932. in the town of Seki (then a village of blacksmiths).
- MASAHIRO CO Ltd was founded in 1948.
- The president of the company is Mr. Koji Hatori, third generation.
- The company offers a wide range of kitchen knives, occupying a very large share of the Japanese knife market. It occupies perhaps the largest share of professional meat knives in Japan.
- The secret to the company's success, Mr Hathori, says one of them is the constant development of new knives.
- MASAHIRO have developed their own steel with the code name MBS-26, this is a stainless steel which in combination with the asymmetrical cutting edge of the blade gives a very good and long-lasting sharpness.
There are no products to list in this category.