- Premium Japanese Kabusecha tea.
- Kabusecha, which means "shadow tea" in Japanese, is a high-quality green tea similar in character to Gyokuro. Kabusecha is high in l-theanine and caffeine compared to other green teas and has a rich umami character with long-lasting sweetness. Kabusecha tea plants are shaded two weeks before harvest. This moderate amount of shade allows Kabusecha to be grown organically, while achieving the many taste and health benefits of shady green tea. Our Kabusecha is sourced from Fukuoka Prefecture in southern Japan.
- Taste: creamy and oceanic, with hints of dill, grassy and umami and long and noble sweetness, it's hard to describe if you don't try it.
- Imported directly from Japan
- Stored according to all the rules at a strictly defined temperature to retain all its flavors.
- Packaging: 200g
- Packing: Original Japanese-vacuum
Made in Japan
Note: the tea is prepared at 70C
Kabusecha - Premium Japanese green tea
- Product Code: Kabusecha - Premium Japanese green tea
- Availability: Out Of Stock