- La Santa Maria was the flagship of Christopher Columbus' fleet on his first voyage across the Atlantic Ocean in 1492. The ship was requisitioned by Queen Isabella. The ship was later dismantled for lumber to create Frot Navidad, the first Spanish settlement in the New World.
- The present item is a silver replica of the Santa Maria ship. Delicately made according to the preserved sketches of the ship and with the smallest details.
- Made in Madrid on 05/28/1898. from Silver Sterling 980 weighing 535g.
- Total weight together with the pedestal 1185g.
- Dimensions: Height 42cm. Width 40 cm.
- It will fit perfectly into the interior of a sophisticated office or a corner at home.
- A rare item that will complete any collection.
Made in Spain
La Santa Maria Ship - Silver Sterling 980
- Product Code: La Santa Maria Ship - Silver Sterling 980
- Availability: Out Of Stock